Saturday, March 29, 2008

i need a cracking break.

writer's block will be the death of me. ergo, two surveys, stolen from jewlz :)

Say the first thing that comes to your mind :

1. You & your ex - hm
2. I am listening to – dido
3. Maybe I should – keep writing
4. I love - him
5. I don't understand – myself sometimes
6. I have lost my respect for - i try not to do that
7. I last ate – fibre flakes and banana

IS YOUR/ARE YOU:
1. Is your hair wet? - non
2. Is your cell phone right by you? - oui
3. Do you miss someone? - painfully yes
4. Are you wearing chap stick? - no. i use burt's bees. chapstick makes my lips sticky.
5. Are you tired? - augh. yes, mothereffer.


HAVE YOU.
1. Recently done anything you regret? - yes. like procrastinate.
2. Ever kicked someone? - nope. i haven't been violent.
3. Ever tripped over your own feet? - muahahaha...like last week. pants with a hem+pointy heels=not a good idea

TODAY HAVE YOU.
1.Have you cursed?- nope not yet. not out loud anyway.
2. Have you gotten mad at someone? - nope.

RANDOM.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now? - racine and corneille and all of their characters in their plays. augh.
Q: Do you have any siblings? -oui oui. 4 of them.
Q: Do you smile often? - yes but i also frown and pout often.
Q: Do you like your handwriting? - sometimes. i used to have your typical filipina pointy (bleh) writing. but now it's gotten all loopy and fat.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing right now? - my really ancient white i heart new york shirt.
Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday? - sitting in the car avec my dad on the 407 belting out beatles songs.
Q: I cant wait till? - the last day of school, california and the month of august :)
Q: What would you rather be called? - mel or melly by close friends
Q: Are you a friendly person? - yes but i can also be really bitchy.
Q: Do you have any pets? - yup, un chat
Q; Were you the one of those kids that cut their hair by themselves when they want? - hahaha. i used to have my sister cut my hair and bangs for me.
Q: What do you think when you see someone trip, and then try and play it off? - lol i just snicker to myself. i'd rather they just laugh at themselves.
Q: Would you rather work a boring job, or a fast pace exhausting one? - a fast pace exhausting one. i work better under pressure and for some reason like to fear tired at the end of the day. it makes me feel i've accomplished a lot.
Q: Know someone who just has way too many freaking aim screen names? - i don't have aim.
Q: Can you be trusted with a fragile object? - yes.
Q: Ever almost get run over by a car? -muahaha. yes. while jaywalking in downtown.
Q: Do your parents have home videos from when you were a baby? - yes, of my first birthday but sadly they forgot to bring it to canada.
Q: Whats your favorite Popsicle flavor? - orange
Q: Do you like your school? - meh.
Q: What time do/did you have to be in school by? 6:30 pm. but i like to be an hour early for it. don't ask me why.
Q: Whats the last movie you saw? a hilary duff movie.

***

1. Raised in: philippines & canada

2. Planned baby: very planned.

3. Birth date: july 26

4. Any siblings: 4 of them

5. Younger or older: the oldest

6. Hair color: dark brown
7. Hair length: augh. like really short. it's growing out though so it's ugly and nasty. i can't wait to have girl hair again.

8. first school: rosehill

9. Eye color: dark brown

10. Shoe size: 7

11. Mood: blah.

12. Smell: i always smell good. :)

13. Height : 5'4? 5'5?

14. Lefty/righty: right

LOVE LIFE:

1. Do you believe in love? but of course

2. Have you ever been heartbroken? oh yes

5. Have you ever fallen for a friend? oh yes

6. Are you afraid of commitment? no

7. Do you believe in love at first sight? hm not really.

THIS OR THAT:

1. Love or money? love

2. Hard liquor or beer? i don't like to drink.

3. One night stands or relationships? relationships. durrs.

4. Television or internet? internet.

5. Pepsi or coke? coke zero

6. Fun night out or romantic night in? both
7. Phone or in Person? it depends. some people are phone people some are in person people.

8. Aim or myspace im? i have neither

HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Have you ever been caught sneaking out? nope. i can't really sneak out because everything is so far away in fricking markham.

2. Have you ever skinny dipped? no

3. Have you ever done something you regret? a lot.

4. Have you ever been on a house boat? no

5. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker? yes, a mini one

7. Have you ever been streaking? no


ARE YOU:

1. Are you missing someone right now? yes

2. Are you talking to anyone right now? no

3. Are you German? no

4. Are you Italian? no

5. Are you French? no but omg i wish i was one!!! a french asian. haha.

6. Are you Russian? no

7. Are you Norwegian? no

8. Are you Indian? no

9. Are you Irish? no
10. Are your parents still married? oui oui


DO YOU:

1. Do you get depressed about things easily? i try not to. but yes, when i'm pmsing.

2. Do you live life to the fullest? i'm not lazy, that's all i can say.

3. Are you comfortable with the way you look? oui.

4. How do you dress? i like skinny belts, skinny pants, oversized clothing and flats.

5. Are you scared of growing up old and alone? YES

6. do you smoke or drink? nope, thank goodness.

7. Favorite season? summer and fall

8. Are you a vegetarian? nope.

9. Current song your listening to? still dido.

5 Facts

1. Middle initial: D.

2. Astrological sign: leo

3. Eye color: Dark brown

5. Birth day (Monday, Tuesday, etc.): it will be saturday this year

5. Home state: ontario. hehe.

5 Favorites

6. Fave movie: a lot. breakfast at tiffany's, gosford park, serendipity, wicker park, devil wears prada, lost in translation, etc...refer to my collage ;)

7. Fave book: shopgirl, bridget jones, the jess darling series, and the rest are plays

8. Fave candy: coffee crisp, those chocolate cups from costco, kitkat, m&m peanuts, skittles

9. Fave makeup: bronzer and lipstick

10. Fave magazine: teen vogue, martha stewart (hehe), saveur, elle, flare

5 People

11. Newest friend: bah. i'm careful with the term "friend"

13. Longest-lasting crush: hm

14. Role model: audrey hepburn

15. Kindergarten teacher: miss mina

5 Things

16. My love's name is: john-eh

17. I can’t find my: peace until i have written this blasted paper.

18. My friends say that I’m: weird, sweet and loveable. :D

19. My parents were going to name me: golly i forget.

20. I would never eat: balut, dinuguan and those other weird filipino things.

5 Moments

21. I read my first magazine when: omg. the first magazine i ever read was cosmo at the salon. :O i didn't know it was bad...

22. The first time I lost a friend was when: lost in what way?

23. I had a really good laugh when: lots.

24. I was so proud of myself when: everytime i overcome myself.

25. If I could, I would go back to: march, june and october and live it forever and ever.

Five Places

26. My first kiss happened (or should happen) at: my first real one was in the gazebo at main street unionville. sigh.

27. I spend most of my time at: fricking work.

28. I used to hide my diary: under my bed or under my pillow

29. My favorite place to unwind is: my room or in the den

31. Morning or night: night

32. Cats or dogs: cats.

33. Computer or cell phone: both.

34. Pop or soda: i say pop. john says soda. haha.

35. Vegetables or fruit: i'm more of a fruit person.

5 Ifs

36. If I could move anywhere, it would be: france.

37. If I were an animal, I would be: a bird so i can fly.

38. If I could change one thing, it would be: time.

39. If I had one superpower, it would be: be invisible.

40. If I had a million dollars, I would: help my family, travel and then open my own business

5 Pasts

41. My first word was: i don't know...

42. When I played make-believe, I: would be the mother or someone's girlfriend. HAHA.

43. I used to watch, on continual repeat: omg. gosford park. for real.

44. I can’t believe I worried so much about: school and what other people thought about me.

45. I was so afraid of: what other people thought about me. i can't believe i did that.

5 Futures

46. When I grow up, I want to be: have my own catering and events business

47. Before I die, I hope to: to make a good difference and live how i was made to live.

48. I'll be friends with: real people, yes jewlz, real people.

49. I'll live: with my family

50. I'll make a difference by: the little and simple things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah mel, i was just thinking about that today, what's ur middle intitial stand for?

melissa said...

my mom's maiden name right? it's dimadura. soooo bicolano. hehe.
what's yours? it's probably something nice like hernandez. hehe.