i am so not prepared for christmas.
this is what i have bought for handmade gifts so far:
- purse frames
- ink pads
- more fabric
- business cards from etsy for my mom
and for the non-handmade things
- a wii system for my brothers
- a bose ipod dock for my dad
- an ikea stool for my mom
- and a little something for A that i know she'll love
- cute ceramic mugs with a ceramic spoon, and the handle is the spoon holder
- teas and hot chocolate sachets for the mugs
so many uncompleted projects. blargh. i will be home tomorrow so hopefully i will get something done instead of just idling in bed and watching heroes.
so kirsty has finally received her backtack package! some of the things that i made:
and i used an invoice as a label.
i also included a fabric envelope for lists and receipts (because kirsty likes making lists!) and two bottles of room sprays.
- john is finally updating his blog again. woohoo!
- i won my first prize in the blog world. thanks melissa!
- i love this lovely site. via joanna
i cannot wait for christmas! this year it's going to be different. :)
i hope everyone is having a good week so far, with lots of crafting and handmade things!