Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4/365: bike rack (?)

instead of going through the underground and taking the streetcar back to work, i decided to walk during my lunch break. on my little jaunt i saw a line of these bike stands? racks? and loved the shadows the sunlight made with them.
blargh, i thought, i don't have mr. smith (my camera) with me. then i quickly remembered jarvis (my iphone). who says i have to use a dslr to take my 4/365 picture?
i know, it seems a little eerie, it looks almost like a crucifix, but then i thought, where there is shadow, there is light. i don't know where i got that from but it sounds like a song line. no matter how bad your day seems, you can always draw good from it.
i don't know if it's the dose of vitamin d from the sunlight, but whatever it is, today i am feeling light.
and happy. i hope you are too.

3 comments:

John M said...

great photo melissa!

Antoinette said...

Wow, that is an impressive iphone photo!

melissa said...

john - merci buckets my dear

antoinette - if you have an iphone, you should get this app called camera bag! you get many cool holga, lomo, etc - like effects!