1/365 - from john - a shinzi katoh lunch container, in my attempts to save money and pack lunches to work.
i'm back to work! the trains are full again and it's nice to be of use and working. hehe. eating late, sleeping late and waking up late was nice, but the i-slept-too-much headaches were quite frequent over the holiday break. it was a lovely break though, which included:
- at least 10 movies (dvds and cinema - i am all movied out) - sherlock holmes and up in the air were awesome. i was crying even after seven pounds was done
- hakka food for the first time
- the AGO
- christmas parties
- IKEA breakfast and dinner (50 cent hotdogs!)
- lots of hot chocolate
- lots of japaleno havarti and grapes
- travel to one of these countries this year: austria, france (yes, again!), japan, philippines
- try something different from the menu. like, udon noodles instead of my usual bento box.
- go to a wine bar
- complete the 365 photo project (you can also find the link on the left side of my blog), as inspired by jona, karyn and anabela. i also signed up for a photoblog.
- buy a camera bag to help complete the 365 photo project
- learn to skate
- go to church more often
- pay off most of my credit card
- make something and sell it
- take a drawing course
- really celebrate my birthday (i'll be a quarter of a century old!)
- take care of this blog. i'm not really good at replying to comments and updating. i shall improve on that. (but i finally changed the blog around and i am very pleased with it. i also updated my blogroll and added a few things on the sidebar.)
- smile more, complain less
- drink more water, lessen aspartame intake
- write more letters
- get abs. not gross abs. but womanly abs. hehe.
- save up for world youth day 2011, in madrid!
for those back to work, i hope there's still lots of holiday cheer leftover.
have a good week everyone!