* summer's come and gone so fast. fall's settled in and the leaves are changing colors and more and more houses are getting their halloween decorations up.
* i splurged on 3 pairs of tights today. i really want teal and yellow ones.
* i am now caught up with gossip girl. and am loving chuck & blair more than ever. and am now hating serena.
* i hemmed my dress and skirt an extra two inches.
* i made another skirt last night! i am starting to love hemming. but i have yet to do invisible stitches. i'll give it a try with my next dress.
* i really really really want to learn how to quilt and am hoping that the workroom has space in their presto nine patch class.
* i'm getting my laptop back tomorrow! i am giving myself a cut off time though. the laptop has to be shut off by 1o pm. i'm never leaving it on overnight again.
* bored at work? this is kinda silly, but really addictive. especially if you're competing with your co-workers.
* i am loving the following:
from the dorothy lee collection
built by wendy collection
* i have another TRENDS meeting tonight. october 25 is the next event! i love planning. :)
* i also signed up for back tack. more details later...but it will be my first crafty swap ever and am very excited!
and that isallisallisall.
it's rainy in toronto...i can't wait to go home and snuggle under the covers. and read more jane eyre. hehe. jane eyre hurts my heart.
one more sleep! :)
have a nice wednesday everyone!