Friday, July 4, 2008

according to the all-knowing ipod...

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How does the world see you?
"Man Eater" Nelly Furtado
that's right i make them fall real hard in love.

Will I have a happy life?
"American Boy" Estelle feat. Kanye West
oohhh i like that one...i'll have a happy life with my american boy.

What do my friends really think of me?
"Week 12 Lecture" Gillian Helfield, FILM 1701
thanks friends. hehe.

What do people secretly think of me?
"Same Mistake" James Blunt
oh dear.

How can I be happy?
"Alone" Heart
ohmy. this is turning very emo.

Will I ever have children?
"Mary's in India" Dido
i guess i'll have one named mary who will be living in india

What is some good advice for me?
"Fly" Hilary Duff
quite embarrassing really...this song is in my guilty listening list.
it's funny, it's the one thing i am always told never to do.

How will I be remembered?
"The New Girl in Town" Brittany Snow Hairspray Soundtrack
the new girl in some french town i hope!

What is my signature dancing song?
"Nobody's Home" Avril Lavigne
it's the song to dance to while slitting your wrists.

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Skyline Pigeon" Elton John
wow. my ipod really knows.


What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Foolish Games" Jewel
yeah this is really sad.

What song will play at my funeral?
"Take My Breath Away" Berlin
ahaha. it's been taken alright.

What is my day going to be like?
"Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen
yes everyday i question myself whether or not this is the real life or is it just fantasy

in summary, i am a man eating skyline pigeon that is longing to fly who will either be happy alone or with her american boy.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Hahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhhahahahahaha.

Need I say more?

Sighs and more hahas.