i haven't updated in a while.
i handed in my very last undergrad assignment and i am relieved and happy.
i went on a run with my brother last week. and out of impulse enrolled for piano lessons.
now that i've graduated there are so many things i want to do that i couldn't do because of school:
1) learn to play the piano all over again.
2) learn to swim. all i can do is the deadman's float.
3) take a sewing class at george brown so i can make homemade gifts. :)
4) learn to drive. which i've started doing. i'm hoping to have my license by july.
5) take culinary courses.
6) take salsa lessons with pam
7) take french courses with alliance francaise.
8) have mini roadtrips with friends.
9) read books. starting with 1984. i should stay away from passionate and tragic novels.
10) sit in cafes and write letters and in journals.
11) more restaurant hopping, brunches and nights out with the girls
12) do overtime when i can :)
13) take walks in parks
14) movie binge
15) manicures and facials
16) volunteer more
i will be convocating (hehe) in june 21st.
and two of my friends got into teachers' college. i am so proud of them.
stolen from giscelle's blog :)
FIRST BEST FRIEND: this girl name loizel in jk.
FIRST SCREEN NAME: golly i don't remember.
FIRST PET NAME: blackie blackie and brownie brownie. two dogs.
FIRST PIERCING: ears
FIRST CRUSH: i've always had crushes. devon sawa and jtt.
FIRST SCHOOL: i know there was one before rosehill...
FIRST HOUSE LOCATION: rizal
FIRST KISS: first real one would be main street :)
FIRST CAR: ack, i don't have one. yet.
LAST TIME YOU SMOKED: i don't smoke at all.
ATE: augh. junk. friday's binge day.
LAST CAR RIDE: half an hour ago, driving from markville and blockbuster.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: annie hall. i loved loved diane keaton's clothes. and of course woody allen's remarkable writing.
LAST PHONE CALL: johnny johnny
LAST CD YOU LISTENED TO: my dad's compilation of soundtracks, which are my favorites too
LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO: painting by chagall, by the weepies.
LAST WORDS YOU SAID: "don't wear it like that. it looks stupid."
DATED A BESTFRIEND: nope. we dated, broke up and became best friends after. john and i are bestfriends :)
BEEN ARRESTED: nope!
BEEN ON TV: nope. on cbc radio i have :)
EATEN SUSHI: why yes of course
BEEN ON A BLIND DATE: nope
BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY: yes.
BEEN IN LOVE: sigh yes :)
7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. skinny jeans
2. creamy top
3. creamy cardigan
4. turquoise flats
5. gray tanktop
6. gray underwear
7. gold bangles
6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
2. carried two bags full of junk and 2 boxes of canned pop
3. returned my 60+ library books
4. bought movies from blockbuster
5. bought my brother and sister clothes
6. messed up my room
5 FAVORITE THINGS (i'm going to consider "things" as objects)
1. my shoes and clothes and sunglasses
2. my makeup
3. my cellphone, the dinky thing, but i'll be stuck without it.
4. my konica camera from john
5. my mechanical pencil
4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST
3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. go to confession. hehe.
2. get married and have children (just like you giscelle!:) )
3. live in france and get frenched. not french kissed. just frenched.
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: it depends. vanilla for ice cream. chocolate to feel better.
HUGS OR KISSES: hugs AND kisses
1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
so last week i went to the st. paschal baylon semi formal fundraiser for world youth day. it wasn't that fun. i was sick, food was served buffet style and it was chinese food. i like going to semi formals because it's the only time i can go dancing and be all dressed up at the same time (because i don't club). but man. this one was sooooo filipino, in a linedancing and salsa dancing and ballroom dancing kind of way. i made a bet that they would play achy breaky heart...and they did. i made a bet that they would dance ocho ocho. and they did. sigh. i feel like i wasted my dress on this thing. but that's okay. i can always wear it again. but here are some pics...the one time i danced myself out was when they played 50s/60s songs...and the macarena. haha.